Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Login problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

NORTELCS

Technical User
Aug 2, 2007
Hi

I am supporting call center with 90 agents, I am with 30 agents which have been newly added to the system facing problem when I am pressing key 0 (ACD queue) nothing is appearing on the screen of the phone 3905 it will not ask for login ID unless I have to plug the headset. All the agents are under same ACD queue 60 are working fine if I press key 0 it will ask for the login ID even if the headset is unplugged.

Thanks.

Not sure about 3905's, but on 3904's, you HAVE to have a working HANDSET plugged in to the phone before you can log in.

Reinforcing the above post, you must go "off-hook" before pressing key 0. The phone must sense the "off-hook" condition either by headset or handset.

hi

but i have 60 agents working without pluging the headset only the new extensions which i have added i have to plug the headset before i can login.

thanks.

At one time, those 60 needed to be logged in. And to log in, the phone has to be in an off hook status.

hi

also there is another problem in the new agents i have configured all the agent to be forced to answer. the old 60 agent if any of the agent recieves a call it will give one puzz before the call got answered but the new 30 agent it will answer with out any puzz.

any idea what is the problem

Not sure what the problem is, I have 3904's and 1120 and 1140 IP sets. Everything worked at one time, now I have to, of course go off hook, then hit my "make set busy", then my InCalls key 0, then my screen display AgentID...????

Enter the agent ID followed by #, then your logged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back