Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Login Code does not meet the security requirement--How do I turn this off? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

fshaw

Programmer
May 12, 2006
US
I am setting up an IP500 with r9.1.0.437. Under Error List, Manager was giving me lots of errors for passwords for user, vm, and login. This client has all digital users, and most do not have voicemail. They do not hotdesk. They do not want to log in every time the system reboots.

I have gone into security settings and unchecked Password Enforcement. This got rid of most of my issues. I am now down to the same error for every user: "Login Code does not meet security requirement. Reason: Length is less than minimum length." How the heck do I get rid of this?

I'm not at a system. But if I remember right you can set this under System\Telephony for login code complexity and under System\Voicemail to define Voicemail code complexity.

Voicemail -> voicemail tab -> uncheck voicemail code complexity
Login code -> telephony tab -> uncheck login code complexity
User code -> security settings -> general -> IPOffice user detail -> uncheck password enforcement.

All this is at your own risk!!!

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Ahh...Did not scroll down in my telephony tab to see the new options.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back