Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Logging on via ASA

Status
Not open for further replies.

monacom

Programmer
Apr 17, 2002
GB
Please can someone explain step by step how to use ASA on the modular messaging. Any help is much appreciated.

MMS does not allow login from ASA. You can only adminster mailboxes from the web interface.

I did see somthing about using ASA on MM i will try to look it up but i don't see how you can use it on MM as staylor2 said.

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

When you add a messaging system to ASA 3.1 I believe they have a little box that you can check for MM. Not sure how it works though. I tried to get it to work but I gave up.

The Radio Revolution has begun....

I just tried it and can't get it to work. It looks like you set it up to connect to the MSS and i added my PC as a trusted server but it still gives me a LDAP bind error ?

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

I know that I had it set up and working once, but there was very little that you could do from there. I think I found the instructions on the website under the integrated management committee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back