Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Logging agents from analog dect sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

koulioumbis

IS-IT--Management
May 21, 2009
GR
Team hello
i need to log a couple of analog dect handsets as agents but the flash timer does not much with BCM system flash timer.
The dects are analog panasonic cheap ones and there is no menu to change the flash timers.
In theory i have to press flash ro R *904 and then i could login but it is not possible.
Any ideas to manual add the agents - users from the system without the use of the Flash - R key?
i have selected that these 2 agents will be alwways connected to the spesific DN but as far as i know i have to login
once from the analog sets.
Any ideas?

thanks

Nikos

ICC does not support Analog sets, I do not think Nortel ever did and I am guessing because you need the display for the options.

I bet it would be extremely tedious to use one even if it was supported.

I am curious though do normal feature work like Intercom Flash * 5 (Last No)?

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

No i have done it in the past in bcm50r6 i could login analog users and they remain logged in but the timers match with the BCM50R6 times. I will try from another better analog phone to change to something like 600ms and set the same on BCM and try again.

Nikos

Ok sounds like you are doing something that is not supported I should say.

This is from the BCM 3.7 and 6.0 guides:
"Telephones without a display, such as telephones attached to an analog terminal adapter, cannot be used for Contact Center agent tasks."

However since you had it working did you play with the ATA timer in Set/Capabilities?

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back