Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Logged out "Dissapears from display on agent phone".

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutp1le

Technical User
Feb 17, 2007
US
Im on 4.5 the sets a 2616, when the agent logs out of the q,the display shows "Logged out" but then idleset display kicks in and it disapears. I dont know how to disable idle-set-display completely. Could this be the cause, and how do I disable idleset display and not just put blank information in the text.

Is that happening on all your sets, or just some. Idle set display is changed in Parm ld 17 with 2nd level pwd

Mato' Was'aka

btw - when I have had that happen, I have had to switch the sets with a newer vintage set, as CP and Rls go up in software, 22 & 26 start to encounter strange problems.

Mato' Was'aka

The idle-set display works everywhere, my agent phones goes blank and you lose the "logged out", it seems when the idleset display kicks on. I can change the idle-set display and it does not chane the results.

this is the phone info:
NT9K16AC35
NNTM60B3468D
A0682302
Rls. 03

I agree with bigindian. Do you have any newer vintage sets on site that you could swap around for testing?

post is right.. our older 16's does the same thing with idle set display set to company name.. the newer ones do not. if you press the display key does the logged out show?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

There are 2 types of 2616 that I am aware of... Aries 1 and 2.

Aries 2 has a "smarter display" than the 1.

Guy's, it helps to have a schedual block defined even though we are using symposium express. I built the schedual block...and walahhh...we have "logged out" actually stays on the display and also the agents no longer need to hit the "MSB" key before logging in (Another issue I was having). They hit the in-calls key,enter agent ID,# and they are off and running.

Thanks everyone for their input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back