Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Log on/Off option and shutdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscouse

MIS
Oct 6, 1998
GB
Is there a way of seperating the log off/log on function from the shutdown function on an NT 4.0 server? I have it seperated on my workstation since installing Internet Explorer 4.0 Version 4.71.17126.

Thanks csg, I have tried the NT 4.0 resource kit but it is not very enlightening.

hey I have found a program call win hacker 95 for nt and 95 will make all kinds of registry hacks in friendly form. It is share ware if you want to try it. I am new to tek tips and I see they dont want email addresses given so where do i mail it. (that is if you want it)

csg<br>
To recommend some shareware here, without putting in your e-mail address... just write the url for the home page of the program. That way everyone can go check it out.<br>
<br>
Thank you.

legu,<br>
Thanks for that reply. Putting in your email address is not prohibited here, but is highly discouraged. We do not want to give recruiters and spammers any reason to use Tek-Tips. <br>
<br>
Also, csg, please let us know where to find that program. I'm interested in trying it out myself....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back