Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lockout XCOT ckt

Status
Not open for further replies.

jalvayu1

Technical User
Dec 6, 2001
IN
Hi and Happy New Year to all of you.In one of my site is facing of lockout quiet often .This has started after upgradation of system from 11E to 11c Rls 4.Every time I need to disable and enable it to work.
TN 006 0 00 02
TYPE COT
CDEN 8D
CUST 0
XTRK XCOT
FWTM NO
BIMP 600
TRK ANLG
NCOS 2
RTMB 22 1
ATDN 300
SIGL LOP
SUPN YES
STYP BTS
AST NO
IAPG 0
SEIZ NO
PPID 0
BTID 11
CLS UNR DTN WTA LPR APN THFD BARD CLID
P10 LOL
TKID 22808686
AACR NO
DATE 17 JAN 2006

This to add that it is analog XCOT ckt.All other ckts of that card are working fine.

The only way I know to resolve this bug is to use a PLDN with MQUE=ALL as ATDN (instead of a real DN).

are all the other ckts analog loop start? might need to meter that for loop current, could just be a marginal trunk. i never use loop on analog trunks, glare can still be a problem

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Yes, all other ckts are analog loop start and are working fine .Could it be a hardware fault.I hav plan to replace the hardware 2moro.

This is not a bad trunk issue. Lockout happens if a destination DN (ATDN) is busy then a call comes in from CO.
This is known bug in Rls.3 & Rsl.4 using analog XCOT trunk with enabled Busy Tone Supervision.

Hi guys thanks for all your support .My problem was actually what 3tdp33ler is mentioning .But doing BTS also the pro was not resolved . Now I hv created a mailbox for the ext and conf FNA and FBA to the mailbox . My problem is resolved now. Thanks every body

Don't use FBA, that sends call to ATTN (forward busy Attn.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back