Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Locked out of UCM

Status
Not open for further replies.

srcvh1

Technical User
Feb 1, 2007
US
I'm running into some problems regarding UCM. After adding the security certificate I logged into EM to add my Node and it was already there. From there I tried loading firmware, deplists, etc. It keeps telling me that the elements are either not part of a node or they are not registered in a security domain. I figured it was the security domain. I went back in to add the Sig Server as a member, rebooted the security server, and now I can't get in at all. Either via the IP networkl or FQDN. Any ideas?

Thanx ahead of time

Go to the Call server.....

From there LD 117

REG UCM SYS

This should then set up the trusts between the Call Server and the UCM.

If that doesn't work, possibly you will need to start going backwards....

Browse to the security server IP address, Login as Nortel (or your emergency name), then set your security primary etc.

DFK,

Thanks for the info. I actually reinstalled the sig server software and cleaned up my security settings for the primary server. I haven't set up the backup or members. Is that necessary? And I'm still having the same trouble with the Sig server not recognizing the node. If I use the REG UCM SYS command will it effect the PBX in other ways. I have a very sensitive customer here

Thanx

If you can see the node in EM that means that the WEB page can get the node file from the call server.
You should edit the node. You don't need to change anything but save and transmit it.
If you have trouble transmitting to all elements try leaving the security domain (LD117 unreg u s) then save and transmit again.
Don't forget to join the security domain again (LD117 reg u s).

Per design on a ringing DN.
NN43001-368_6.0_05_03, they are on page 63 and also 380 on NTP NN43001-368_6.0_06.03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back