Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Locked out of ASA? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrobs

Programmer
Jul 16, 2003
US
Does anyone know the command to clear all connections to ASA? My laptop crashed while I was editing a page in ASA, and now when I log back in and try to change anything, I get the message "cust:ch aar analysis 0 has data locked"...

Thanks!
Josh

Login as a different user (assuming you have a back up login) then type the command "reset login-id 0.

That should clear the current login.

That worked! Thanks a bunch!!!

FYI: If you ever run into a problem like that where someone else is making a 'change' command and has it locked, try this. Do a 'list login'. Each active login will have a number. Choose the offending programmer and use that ID number in the 'reset login X' command. They will get dropped and you can do the programming you need. This happens alot when someone goes to lunch with a 'sha sta xxxx' command up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back