Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lock/Unlock failed, Not a QA Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpavlikovsky

Technical User
Jul 12, 2004
SK
Hi,
anyone help me pls. I have VoIP logger 8.90 and Universe CLS 8.90. I would like to manualy lock call for Universe and via query I get this message "Lock/Unlock failed, Not a QA Server". Via scheduler calls are locked and I can see that calls are realy locked. Only problem is to lock call via manual locking in query.
Marian

Haven't come across this issue before but only thing I can think of is to shut down CLS services, open server controller, go to server features and check that QA is a selected feature, either QA or Total + QA.

See how you go with that.

Hi RoamingKiwi,
thank You for answer. I had checked this feature in Server Features.
Total Recording+QA = yes
Realy what I do not understand is that scheduler works fine.I mean, calls are marked. Only manual locking not.
I suppose if scheduler works that server features are checked correctly.
What do You think?
Marian

You should be able to lock a call in Query only if the call was recorded and QA.

I disagree, I'm fairly confident you can lock non-QA calls as long as you have a QA solution. What is your lock log file showing when you try to manually lock these calls?

As you stated because scheduler is working then the feature should be activated.

Have you ever been able to manually lock calls or is this an issue that has started occuring after time? If so then how many manually locked calls do you currently have in the system? I think by default the system is configured for a maximum of 300 locked calls.

What is supervision showing? Try clicking on the logger and selecting test (this shows slightly different results to double clicking on the logger). I'm thinking you may need to go through NICE support for this one.

Hi,
Yes I asked for support and there was an answer (reinstall).
There were corrupted tables in DB.

BTW: do You have experience with connecting to ALCATEL CTI (TSAPI)?
I have another problem with TSAPI licenses. Each Agent spent two licenses. No mather if is logged or not.

Nope no alcatel CTI experience ... only old stuff with 4400 CDR ... not much use with NICE unfortunately. Try opening a new thread if you still need help with it.

Don't have a solution for you; but I tried this on a reciently installed 8.9 system in my area and found the same symptom. This customer also has total+ QA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back