Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Location of MOH WAV files

Status
Not open for further replies.

koulioumbis

IS-IT--Management
May 21, 2009
GR
Hello Team members.
Happy New Year!!
How is possible to get the uploaded WAV files for MOH on BCM?
The file manager does not give this option, just to upload and not to download.
Can someone point the path that the wav files are stored into the hard drive?

thanks

Nikos

Hello Nikos

My guess is that you will need to access the BCM via SSH and try to navigate to where they are located, but I don't know myself at the moment. If the BCM isn't in use, then you could always add the BCM hard disk onto a Linux computer or a Windows one using the Linux reader tool to try and find them.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

I don't have any wav files uploaded to my BCM50. It appears they are located at /var/nn/BcmAmp/AudioData/Upload. Let us know if you find yours in this location.

You can also do a full backup and you should find your music files in the backup archive. I use WinRAR to uncompress the backup files.

Brian Cox
Georgia Telephone

Indeed there but note they are .g7u files.

The BCM converts them to .g7u when you upload the wav or mp3 files.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

I already tried to see if Callpilot player would convert it but it only converts VBK and WAV of course.
I also changed the ext from .g7u to .vbk but that did not fool the player.

I also search for .g7u on the BCM hoping there might be some greetings with that besides vbk but outta luck there too.

Would need to find the program on the BCM that is converting it then reverse engineer it.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back