Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Loading Pictures.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

computercare

Technical User
Sep 18, 2001
US
When logging onto the internet or surfing the net, the pictures on the page won't load. If I minimize the page then restore the page the pictures load. Is this just a problem with NT? How or what can be done to correct this?

I've seen this as a internet options setting.

go to advancved tab
scroll down to multimedia and make sure show pictures is checked.

Mark
mark@acsconsult.com

It may also be worth going into Internet Options, going into Temporary Internet File's settings and changing the setting for "Check for newer versions of stored pages" and select automatic (if not already selected).
X-)
Paul Wright
IT Consultant
Logicom IT Ltd

try clearing your cache, usually these pics are stored in your cache and if they are then they might not appear first time.....Right click on the icon for IE and then hit Properties. Then in that dialog box hit the button for Delete Files. And if you want you can clear history.

There is an option in the advanced properties of IE, to do this automaticly, go to Tools->Options and then go to the advanced tab and scroll down about 3/4 way through and tick the box labled 'Empty Temp Internet Files Folder when browser is closed'. Thiw will ensure that the files are always deleted when you exit. Jay~

My new Tae Kwon Do website is up and running!!

Please sign the guestbook and tell me what you think!

~KeyTech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back