Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Loading patches on 3.6 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenorstarguy

Programmer
Feb 6, 2008
US
I am trying to load patches on a BCM 400 3.6 Build 2.2c, after system health check it comes back and says, not enough disk space on BCM drive:/E, where do I go and how would I correct this problem?

Had this happen once, come to find out it was a bunch of music files. If you have command line skills, just go into E drive and remove files. It could also be a backup, but doubt that would eat that much space.

Adversity is Opportunity

My command line skills are little, is there anyone that knows the keystrokes to get me to those files, I am going through IP address 10.10.11.1. I have been there once but that was about 2 years ago, with help as well.

unless someone here has done this a few times and can give you clear and exact directions, I would get Nortel to clear it. You delete the wrong thing and you will have a large paper weight.

This is a Signature and not part of the answer, it appears on every reply.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

I think I will do just that wait for either specific directions, or get an engineer involved. Last time I was on the line with a well trained engineer. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back