Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Load Runner tutorials needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWQA

Programmer
Sep 5, 2002
IN
Hi All,
I am new to the software testing field, can anyone please tell me where can I get some tutorials/reading stuff for LoadRunner ?
Thanks

hi newqa,
U can find tutorial's form the help menu of winrunner.Help > Books online.
For this U nedd adobe acrobat reader to be installed on U R machine.Also if U have done custom mode of installation U need to check this option at time of installation.
U can also download the tutorial from the Offical site of winrunner.
Else U can use the link below.

Hi NewQA,
You can get the documentation of Load runner from :
If you have a valid maintainance number with you , go ahead n register.
There is a good collection of PDFs for you.

Regards
Bijish

I want mercury interactive loadrunner tutorials .
where can i it found? pl tell me the
web site address.

i want loadrunner software if any one has please
sent to me.

Hello,
I am using LoadRunner6.5 for Load test my application. i am able to do load test for my web applicatoion. But how can i do the load test for my swing/applet application how to do that , when i am selecting the General -java from VUGenerator it is saying that the plugins are not available . how to overcome this problem . please any one help me
-venu

Hi,
If you installed Loadrunner in your system, you can get help files in PDF Format. Those files, are very much helpful.... I don't know any other documentation available in net for LoadRunner. Thanks and Regards,
Palani.
mail to: tmpalaniselvam@yahoo.com

Is there a way to get the tutorials for WinRunner and LoadRunner if you are not having the software.Plz do specify .
Karthik

Hi all, I would greatly appreciate if anyone could please send me Loadrunner tutorials at sunip7603@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance...

My name is ram gopal. I am from chennai,india. I just got registered in tek-tips site and as i was searching for some material on testing tools

1. Where can i get some tutorials for Winrunner, Load Runner and Test Director?

Kindly help me in this regard.

ram_gopal@lycos.co.uk / ramgopal25@lycos.com

Thanks.
Ram.

Where can i get the mercury interactive WinRunner and LoadRunner tutorials,Is there any website? I dont have the software,I need this for an educational purpose.
please help me out.
e-mail: rarrabelli@hotmail.com

hi all,
i am new to software testing field can any one send me faq's on manual testing....

vijay....

hi all

Can anybody send me the tutorials on all testing tools like Winrunner, loadrunner etc...i m new in this fiels..I desparately require this.plz forward it on khe_raman@sify.com

thanx a ton
Regds
raman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back