Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Load calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcoz

Programmer
Jan 30, 2003
IT
Hi,
I've to do a lot of call to many customer.
It's possible to load all number to call in the MD, and automatically do the calls, perhaps even advise me when the call is in progress?
I know that this request is odd, but it's an answer by my boss :(

Hi Marcoz,
MD110 is not able to do outgoing calls from the list.
But, there is a computer application by Ericsson, named Solidus eCare, which is made for large Call Centers based on MD110.
Agents of Solidus eCare Call Center can make large quantity of outgoing calls (those calls are called "outbound" calls)and do it by the list,including call back to busy customers and many other things.
The only problem is price of the software....Solidus eCare is high-tech solution, and price is very high.

You could consider to use a CT adapter and generate the customer list from your connected computer.
This option should work together with any digital phone.

\\Jerom

Thx to all, but what is this CT adapter, and where can I find it?

The CT adapter, i've also heard the name Personal Screen Call, will reroute the signalling from your digital extension to your computer.
It's connected in between the outlet and the extension at the telephony site and connected to a serial port at computer site.

This will enable you to "control" your digital extension with your computer. If I remember well there is a sample application with the functions you want to use.

\\Jerom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back