Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

livelink - The Process has returned: Process Error 174: The Update Distributor process encountered

Status
Not open for further replies.

piracha

Systems Engineer
Jun 15, 2021
GB
Hi,
The Update Distributor process encountered an Ipool error and The Process has returned: Process Error 174
as a result new files are not picked up and search function on our intranet page doesn't show anything.

Can you kindly assist me on this issue please?

Thanks

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=5decf99f-36ba-4d02-ba03-651f7c2bcc42&file=Livelink.PNG
have you tried resynch / restart of the job ? have you reviewed the logs ? have you gone through the steps in the Search doc on the KC ? have you asked OT Support ?

Greg Griffiths
Livelink Certified Developer & ECM Global Star Champion 2005 & 2006

174 process error has been resolved, we have another error getting process error 230 unknown error document conversion error 230. I understand this is because of wrong file etc but is there any easy way to fix the issue?

Also some of them when throw an error a "proper index signature file does not exist for all search engines" picture attached. I have checked and admin server name on db is correct.

Our contract with OT has expired it may take time to renew so seeking assistance here.

Thanks

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=5e79bde4-9db3-496b-9af1-cd29b26ad6f5&file=signature_error.PNG
the signature issue should be rectified by resynching and then restarting the job. Sounds like you may need some focussed time on sorting out the causes behind your Index issues rather than triaging the situation.

Greg Griffiths
Livelink Certified Developer & ECM Global Star Champion 2005 & 2006

re-signature issue, okay I will follow your instructions.
Unknown document conversion, any easy way to find what documents are not compatible?

I have managed to resolve all issues apart from Process Error 6

Enterprise Update Distributor Functions Modified
Data Flow Manager Enterprise Data Flow Manager
09/07/2021 22:40 Process Error 6

The Process has returned: Process Error 6: Unknown Update Distributor Error

Any idea what this error mean?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back