Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Listing built mailboxes in FLASH ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbxphoneman

Technical User
Oct 4, 2002
I would like to be able to list/view current mailboxes built on a FLASH VM unit(latest version)from the phone.I am finding on some VM units that if the mailboxes aren't added to the company directory they aren't listed under the "dir" soft button in F983,mbox (add/delete/change) change..some units give me the option of listing the built mailboxes...but only those like I said that were built and added to the company directory...if they aren't added to the company directory...they're not listed under the "dir" key...I'd like to be able to see ALL the mailboxes including guest boxes instead of taking stabs at what the mailboxs numbers might be.I'm sure I can see everything with NRU.Any idea?

thanks,
Todd

Hook Procom up to the DB25 port and print a mail box report. If you do this often, hook the thing to your PC permanently.

PhM

This isn't a NAM unit.But I'm sure I could IRAD into unit and see things...was looking for fast and dirty way to free up mailboxes no longer used.

thanks !!

Todd

pbxphoneman, listen to Arr, he knows what he's talking about.
Good Luck!

when they start putting a DB25 on flash voice mail units,I'll be the first to hook a cable to it.<s>

thanks,
Todd

They do and always have...it's on the far left side when you open the cabinet.
Good luck ~Will Nortel soon be NoTel??~

GEZZZZ...I put enough of these nasty things in you think I would have noticed that damn plug sunken in there..thanks guys!!!! Ok...I have no cics hooked up to the FLASH right now..can I hook RS232 into it and paw around with NRU or Hyper???

thanks!!!

Todd

Go about 5 pages back and look at a post by Curleycord called
Tapped Into StarTalk Flash.
There is some interesting stuff there.

PhM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back