Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Listen for right-click event

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFP

Technical User
May 18, 2000
US
Hi all.

Access forms have ApplyFilter listeners, but no listener for the opposite, both of which can be applied by right-clicking in a combo box.

I use the ApplyFilter to set a lable to visible, and would like to set the same filter to invisible when the filter is removed using right-click > remove filter.

How can I accomplish this?

Thanks in advanced.

BFP

Not that I program much with form filters, but I thought the ApplyFilter event occured both when a filter was applied, and when it is removed.

I think also the on current fires when applying and removing filters, and I think if you check the me.filteron property (true/false) in the on current, you'll know about the state of the filter.

Or is this something you only wish to do if the filter is applied/removed through right clicking? In such case, I think you'd need to investigate some of the Mouse events of controls/form, and check which is used (right click, I think is Button = 2) together with the above.

Roy-Vidar

Thanks!

Me.filteron in the on current event worked like a charm and saved me a few lines of code to boot.

BFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back