Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

List/Print; Authorization code & it's associated DN

Status
Not open for further replies.

telco53

Technical User
Mar 3, 2010
CA
Hi,

I need help
I was asked to print out all the authorization code (from LD/88) that have been given out, with it's associated DNB.
Thanks

What's the problem? Auth codes aren't associated with DNs. They're associated with class of service.

I know that each AUTH code are associated with a service class (& in my case; 1-local / 2-Canada Us / 3-Canada US Int'l)
BUT, in MY case they're also associated with a DNB (TN) listed in my Telecom Billing System for "chargeback" purposes.
The previous Telecom support didn't keep a paper track to which DNB (or TN) that these AUTH code were hand out too.
Approx. 150 AUT code were hand out but only 62 have been recorded on paper with a DNB, but all these 150 AUTH code have been recorded in my Telecom Billing System

The main purposes of this request is mainly too sort out if some AUTH code are still needed and if they're associated with the right DNB.

From LD 88 i'm able to get ALL the "ACTIVE" AUTH code, with there respective service class, in my OPTION 61C

ld 88
REQ prt
TYPE aut
CUST 0
CODE

CODE 0055 CLAS 002
CODE 0191 CLAS 003
CODE 0470 CLAS 001
... >>> (~150 AUTH code)

I'm looking to get a print out (or a list) that will give me something as follow;
CODE XXXX / CLASS XXX / DNB or TN /

You can have station specific auth codes and/or auth code, available system wide.

To see station specific auth code, you have to print each TN. If you don't know which TN, you can attempt to print out all users with AUTR in CLS from ld 81, this should list all TN with AUTR in the CLS then print out these TN to see which auth code is assigned to which TN.

Hi
It didn't work, but it occured to me that it's something that my TBS (Telecom Billing System) provider (Avotus Corporation) should be able to help me, with.
I'll keep you in the loop/posted.

Thanks for your help

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back