Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

List or Count ALL sets in a loop 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberWorld

Technical User
Jul 29, 2004
US
Hi Guys,

I am trying to list or count ALL sets, Trunks, 500/2500 2616 and so on in several differents loops.

I tried this in load 81. is there a way to tell it to do this for one loop or a string of loops at a time.
I only want the info from certin loops not the whole switch. ?

Thanks Steve

Could even use a spreadsheet to parse it for you. Nothing fancy. Then sort away!

cmawbey,

Thank I downloaded that software and did a TNB. works real nice.

Thanks Again
Steve

Is there a way to modify Pepe's spreadsheet to parse all of the CLS into one (1) column?

Mjamm, I use Pepe's parser about every 2 months. Just copy the original onto other Worksheets in Excel. Then highlight the whole worksheet by clicking on the top left box. Then go to DATA, SORT and sort by column name. I usually have worksheets sorted by DN, NAME, DES, and TYPE. If you insert LD117 INV into the .txt file you'll have serial numbers also. Although I have not found much use for this yet.

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
Franklin P. Jones

the best use i have found for that excel is when soemone outs the wronge tn. another possible use is data corruption, causing the rebuild of a loop or switch by hand. i do one the 1st of every quarter.. and have needed it half a dozen times for historical data

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back