Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

List of software changes BC12 SP8

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusyi

Technical User
Mar 10, 2003
DE
Hi.

Has someone the list of software changes in BC12 SP8.

HI

Normally, this is available in Infochannel/support plaza/knowledge base/BC12 and you have a section called Slogan's List for SP

Best regards

But I have no access to Info-Channel.

Hi

SO I suggest you to request this information from your supplier or your Ericsson representative.

Hi,

Ericsson likes to hide this info & the reason is beyond my understanding...In any case access to support plaza will not be useful for the guys working on Siemens/Nortel or any other switch except Ericsson's...So whats the use to hide all this...They just want to squeeze customers as much they can, even if it is a bug fix on there own system...
Dusyi, let me tell you that even after giving them business of millions of dollar,we still doesn't have this access... What they offered us is basic access & you can see some newsletters or other useless information in relation to technical requirements...

LONG LIVE ERICSSSON...

Good luck to you...

Cheers,

""The truth about action must be known and the truth of inaction also must be known; even so the truth about prohibited action must be known. For mysterious are the ways of action""

Hi,

Have you got access to ALEX BC12 SP8... If so have a look in...

/ News / News in ASB 501 04 R11 / New and changed functionality (PRI)

Regards
Isinor

I got the Alex SP8 and here are the headers. If you are interested in any of the header I can send you the details.

News SP8

Contents

1 General

2 New and updated functions
2.1 Support for WLAN Telephones
2.2 DRG22
2.3 EEBG/ITG
2.4 IP telephones
2.5 Functional improvements

3 Removed functions

4 Document improvements
4.1 Description documents