Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

List of Missed Calls in Display AVAYA Phones! 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been using this for a while now, and notice that sometimes when a caller leaves a voicemail msg, the system also logs a LWC message for the call. Anyone have any ideas why?

Allright then Maarten, because we all value you as a member of this community, and because it's friday and I'm looking for reasons not to have to work, I have a little joke for you:
--
A boy was walking down the street when he noticed his grandpa sitting on the porch, in the rocking chair, with nothing on from the waist down.
"Grandpa, what are you doing?" the boy exclaimed. The old man looked off in the distance and did not answer him. "Grandpa, what are you doing here with nothing on below the waist?" he asked again.

The old man slowly looked at him and said: "Well, last week I sat out here with no shirt on, and I got a stiff neck. This is your grandma's idea".

--
And applepie: I think that's how it should work, you didn't answer, call goes to coverage, so you have a missed call.

Cheers all,
Nico

Applepie said: "and notice that sometimes when a caller leaves a voicemail msg, the system also logs a LWC message for the call."

The word "sometimes" is what's troubling me. This should be: "always"! New thread?

Nico said: "and because it's friday and I'm looking for reasons not to have to work," Is it Friday already? I started working last monday and haven't been home since...a stiff neck is not my only concerne right now. :)
LOL@Nico...nice one!
Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

-Please let fellow members know if their post was of any help-

Maybe it is sometimes because the other times the caller didn't send his CLI?

Cheers,
Nico

I can't get it to work on an 8410D. Just my two cents.

Nevermind. I had to make one more change. Sorry!!

Great Tip! Thanks

AVM

I know this is an old string... but what about internal calls....???

Sorry - also when I activate MWI for external calls (pg.2 sys features) this is activating globally? Or does the config change on page 2 of the station (LWC Log External Calls) allow the light only to activate on that station?

I don't want to confuse people that don't have this feature...

Thanks Again...
C

Would someone please tell me if this IS a version thing. I have Release 8 and it is just simply NOT there. Any Idea wat release this was implemented in?

Anyone got an idea why the message led would come on on a callmaster, although settings are set for:
"Message Waiting Indication for External Calls? n"
users complain now as they think they have a voicemail, but when they go in there, they don't have any, or even don't have a VM account for that matter.
Problem does not seem to be there on 8434 phones, which i also use for some callcenter agents.
Rob

Saabnut;
V9 and up

I'm using G3V9i.02.0.033.2/6408D+.

I could set this up with DSS but soft-key.
So, is this version issue?

Is there anybody who have setup msg-retr on soft-key w/ 6408D+? aw..I hope I can use soft-key instead of DSS...

Lazynori.[pipe]

Cool.... Thx Maartin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back