Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

List of functions and how they work 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmidwest

Programmer
Jan 9, 2002
US
List of functions and how they work

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a list of excel formulas with detailed descriptions on how they work?

This isn't bad for starters...

Also, if you'll select the function button in Excel (the one that looks like 'fx' on the toolbar, it'll provide you with grouped classifications of all the functions...double-clicking on a function in the right hand box will bring up a window that walks you through how to use them.

Dammit xlHelp - and I thought I was the only one here with that ;-) Rgds
Geoff

Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Indu & Geoff,

Wow!! Just downloaded Peter's Excel Function Dictionary. What a fantastic resource. Even a quick look shows how much work he put into this.

Thanks for sharing this.

Regards,
Mike

What a great download… It’s exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks a lot xlhelp!

Paul

OH MY GAWD... I just downloaded the file TOOOO.... how COOL is THAT!!!

Kudos to Mr. Noneley!!!

Star to xlhelp...never seen this resource before, wish I had...

[thumbsup2]

forgot indu was on the excel L / G forums (you still on them Indu ??) Rgds
Geoff

heh heh - more of a taker than a giver from the lists at the mo tho - everyone seems to get their questions in and answered whilst the UK is asleep (well, me anyways) Rgds
Geoff

some of the links in the work book seem to be broken... :(
but this is still a very cool download!

Thanks again xlhelp

Paul

Hi, Paul,

Will you please tell me which links do not work and perhaps I can provide an answer as to why not....... Here is one answer anyway.....Peter is a pciky person, so if he didn't understand the function to his satisfaction, he didn't complete it.... or he didn't have a bottle of Bourbon to work on the problem.

I understand...
I wont have much time to look at it again untill this weekend but by monday I should have them found again so I'll let you know then :)

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back