Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

list of all ODBC tables in SQL Server 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougP

MIS
Dec 13, 1999
US
I do custom programming for several Dynamics 5.0 customers and want to know if there is a list of all the Tables and what they are and what fields they contain? DougP, MCP

There is a complete list in GP itself which lists all the tables and the fields on each table. But a lot of additional info is not filled out unfortunately. Go to Tools>Resource Descriptions>Tables, then choose the series of tables you wish to view (Financial, Sales, etc.) You can print at this level - so that you see all the tables in the Sales series for example - and you can also go into each table at print at that level - where each field is listed.

Hope that helps.

-Caro

Thank you this should help me also. I have been battling trying to write Crystal reports without knowing the table/field definitions.

Mark
Mark
Email: markanas333@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back