Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

List all DID extensions in Avaya CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITJLS

IS-IT--Management
Dec 5, 2023
US
Hello, so much info on this forum. Is there a way i can list all my DID extensions in Avaya CM? I can do a list exten type but that gives me everything.

The best source for the information you are asking for would be the DID public network trunk service provider.
A good place to store that in the PBX software is using Command: change bulletin-board and
put ranges of numbers there.

A great teacher does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

49 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 39 years and counting
[URL unfurl="true"]http://bshtele.com[/url]

There is no clear way to differentiate DID and non-DID numbers in CM unless you are E.164 (11-digit extensions). You would need to get the DID ranges/numbers from the carrier as suggested.

With SIP now being the primary carrier services, I like to program all DID numbers in the System Manager as full E.164 and label them as DID. Any digit stripping is then done at the adaptation going to the entity (CM).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back