Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Links to Anchors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenn29

Technical User
Aug 6, 2001
US
Hi!

I am using two different templates for my site. The first template is for the index page; the second template is for all other pages.

The index page has anchors with target links across the menu at the top. They work just fine.

The other pages have links that target the aforementioned anchors on the index page. These links work fine in IE, but not in Netscape. Any suggestions?

The site is
Thank you!

Hello jenn29!

I just tried your site out in both IE 5.0 and NN 4.7 and found out that your links pretty good work in IE and don't in NN. Why they don't work in NN? I can't uderstand it without code but first thought that I have is to use numbers in anchors instead of words.

Good Luck!

The names of my file folders and the names of my anchors include capital letters. Could this be causing a problem?

You can view the code from the site at
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back