Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Linking Excel 2003 Worksheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adams

Technical User
Mar 10, 2001
US
I am using Excel 2003, I have linked 2 worksheets using the hyerlink. The link indicates where to do to on the source page. This works but I would like when going to the source page the information to populate A1 cell. (The source page contains weekly information. The link is linked to the week)

Hi,

Is there a question in there?

Please be clear concise and complete.

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Have you heard that the roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was...
Sir Cumference![tongue][/sub]

Yes, I have a questions. When you click on a link to go to the source page what is missing from the link to populate that data at the top of the page?

"When you click on a link to go to the source page what is missing from the link to populate that data at the top of the page?"

Is this a quiz?

First of all, Excel does not have PAGES. IT has SHEETS.

So are you referring to something that is missing at the top of the SHEET? What do you expect to see at the top of the SHEET and what is actually there?

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Have you heard that the roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was...
Sir Cumference![tongue][/sub]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back