Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Link directly to basket that lists all Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeThePro

Programmer
Jul 19, 2004
US
I want to keep my current site and use MIVA shopping cart as follows:

- Someone clicks "purchase" in my site

- I link directly to MIVA basket, BUT I want the basket to display all of my products with 0 quantity.

Is there anyway to show all products in basket with
all quantities 0???

Thanks in advance for your help!

When you write "link directly to Miva basket", I'm not sure I follow you. A "basket" is what the shoppers add items to; are you saying you want them to click a single button and have EVERY item in your store added to their basket, but with 0 quantity?

If yes, it can't be done. By definition, an item in a shopper's basket has a quantity of at least 1.

--------------
art prints

Thx for the reply...Yes, that's what I wanted to do...to save my customers a step.

Since I can't, I would like to create a product list page, just like the one in Miva Fresh demo, but so far no luck on that either!

I created categores, entered products, but don't know how to create the product list screen!

Can you set me on the right path?

Thanks for your help...Joe "the struggling newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back