Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Line disconnect tone-LDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahsood

MIS
Jun 28, 2009
PK
Hi, i am using CLS LDTA on all analog extension to get disconnect tone, But it is a continuous tone like a normal tone and i need it should be like busy/disconnect tone (On/OFF), i mean fast busy type tone. Where can i set LDTA tone frequency and on which prompt???
It is 61c rls 4.5.

As far as I know, that tone is not configurable, other than setting the duration. Most equipment, such as transcription systems, etc., can be set to interpret "dial tone" as the disconnect tone.

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

Gene do u means ON/OFF duration??? It is continous tone as default and i need it to configure as of busy tone...
Regards

Not on-off like you want. If it can be done though, it would be in Flexible Tones and Cadences LD56

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back