Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Line Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renoyl

Technical User
Mar 15, 2001
US
I am using Crystal Reports 9. I have a line chart and a bar chart on the same chart. Is it possible to delete the lines from the line chart and only have the points on the line chart display? I have to do it this way because I am overlaying so much data so I have to use a line or bar chart.

If you select the line within the chart in preview, right click and go to chart options - template. From within template, the line option should be selected on the right. YOu need to select markers only in the line style.

Another question, how did you manage to get a line and bar chart together......

You can do this from a bar chart or a line chart. For instance in a line chart simply go to one of the markers (markers must be turned on) on the line chart, right click and go to Chart Options --> Series. Then change
always show selected series" from default to riser. This given you a bar chart on a line chart. You can do the same from a bar chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back