Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LINCENCES FILES,

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSROS

Technical User
Apr 18, 2004
CA
Hi,

i set the path on system environments and point to the folder where licences files and site, company, users folder are.

when i go to accpac program all the program are registered but System manager 401a, system manager 4.0 shows register to admin.

MODULES A/P, G/L TOO NO PROBLEM.

Do you know what could be the problem, it only give 30 days to registered for sm 4.01a before we upgrade to windows xp professional was working fine.

thank you

You are pointing to the wrong license files.
You most probably have two sets of license files, the original registered set and a newer set of 30 day trial license files created when you reinstalled Accpac.
Find the right ones.

Hi,

Sorry to bother again, i tried many way to find the right license file for system manager, my question is,
how can that happen, when AP/GL have not problem they are registered i also notice that system manager 4.0 is registered too but version 4.1 has the problem, and i point to the same folder.

i tried to install version 4.0, but i won't work with AP AND GL.

thank you very much, i would really appreciate if there's a way i can find the right license number, i looked different way still don't work.

thanks again.

I even phoned Sage they told me the same thing as you. but i have not been able to find the ones.

1. Decide where the Shared Data folder is going to be and make sure all computers use the same folder.
2. Delete all license files you can find in all locations, but first make copies to a memory stick that can be removed in case Accpac blows up.
3. Reinstall Accpac and enter your activation codes again, this will create new license files.

Hi,

I reinstalled everything and working fine licenses, but now when i go into aaccpac, some icon will some will not.

for example if i click financial reports, open fine but if i click on gl transaction i double click and nothing happen i won't open.

what could be the problem?

thank you

Why not get an Accpac certified consultant to help you out of this mess?

sounds like you have 2 versions of Accpac installed. Uninstall all Accpac related programs through Control Panel, Add/Remove programs, and then reinstall.

Thank you,

I tried but still doesn't work.

thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back