Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lim Scan Latest Version please !!!! 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekrab

Technical User
Jun 25, 2003
GB
Has anyone got the latest LIM Scan program they can send me please.

Thank you.

Hi Rekrab,

Myself and my partner are currently developing a much better version of the old lim scan which was written in the UK. The current version of 0.45 will be updated either tonight or tomorrow morning (depending if we can get the memory leek that we accidently introduced in version 0.47. In 0.45 html reporting works, in the latest version (probably 0.50) CSV reporting is enabled and file history, i willl have this on the web site soon as i recieve it. Future improvements include XML and txt reporting, identification of Routes and type of routes, if there is anything you want please use the e-mail address on my web site.

You can download the latest version from and goto the unrestricted software section.

Dave

Just downloaded it Dave. Nice program, but it would be nice for it to show the amounts of Analogue / Digital extensions, links etc. Is this planned for the future?

Thanks for your help.

djudjuman,

this program simply tells you how many Analgue , Digital ports you have in the switch. It was mainly designed for switches pre BC10.

hi

Thats only that start, it will soon be able to give a complete inventory of the whole system and give html, csv, txt and xml reporting. Currently it analises a CNLIP print and addts the name of the boards to the board id's.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back