Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

License retrival off cisco's website

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASpark

Technical User
May 27, 2007
AU
Hey Guys,

i have a AIM-CUE modual with evaluation licences on it, i also recived a A4 envalope with SCUE-LIC_25CME= on the front of it but inside is 2 pieces of paper telling me the licenses are already installed, apparently not lol, does anyone know how i can retrive the licence file off cisco's website ???

BCM/CS1K/Cisco CM & CME Engineer

all that was in the envelope was a sheet of paper telling me the license was installed at the factory. no pak

Go to Cisco.com, download the appropriate license file and install it per instructions. With CME/CUE it's kind of a nudge, nudge, wink, wink licensing that you will only use what you have a license for. Kind of like the pre-CCM 5.0 paper phone licensing.

awesome thanks pndscm, what area on the website do i need to go into ?

i worked it out, 7.0 doesn't have licenses, 7.1 you need licenses which you get via the migration tool. thanks for all your help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back