Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

License Question User Count

Status
Not open for further replies.

sliderplot

Technical User
Jun 9, 2011
US
How do I determine the number of active users our new IP office switch can have active at one time? How do I verify what is the purchased license for active users on this switch? Also how can I check to see how many users are active at one time during the day, is there a status command that I can use get active count?

Thanks

System status application

resources

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

Give a tech a solution and he will be back tomorrow to ask you the next question, teach a tech how to read the manual and he will be able to solve the problems for a life time.

there are system base licenses and then there are licenses which are access via the manager software under the license tab. base system licenses can be seen under the system status software/resources/license.

ACIS, ACSS, IPO expert,
ACDS, ACSS, Enterprise

ALL licenses can be seen in the resources portion of the SSA.
you see the number of instances as well as the number of licenses in use

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

Give a tech a solution and he will be back tomorrow to ask you the next question, teach a tech how to read the manual and he will be able to solve the problems for a life time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back