Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LG GDK 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geordy55

Technical User
Jun 11, 2009
GB
This may seem a silly question, but where do you connect the BT line into the GDK16 module ?
I have bought this unit second hand for my own small company and I cannot find an installation manual in english anywhere on the internet and although I think I understand all the phone connections, I cannot fathom what should be a simple issue.
Any help is appreciated

You need to logon from the first keyset (Ext. 100).
This is done by: [TRANS/PGM]+*+#.
Then press (light) button 3 in the right side of the LKD-30DS.

There are 6 CO (public) lines in this system.

CO line 1+2+4+5+6 are in our case not to be used use, so these are placed in a CO line group which is not used. Therefore, we put all these into CO group 4 which is a passive CO group.
CO line 3 is the 1st line on the LCOB, and this one should be placed in CO group 1.

After going to MENU3, enter the CO lines 1+2, and choose light button 3 (right side), enter 4 for CO group 4 and press HOLD/SAVE.
Repeat this step for CO line 4+5+6.
Then put CO line 3 into CO group 1, the active CO group.

Back-up batteries:
Set SW3 to ON and SW7,btn 1 to ON.

///doktor

I have followed your instructions, but I still cannot dial out ?

all the phones are working, I have stations 100, 101 & 104. They can receive incoming calls, but I'm unable to dial out.

My BT line requires a "9" to gain an outside line, Do I have to programme this in somewhere ?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back