Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LG Aria 20 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

airman1

Programmer
Dec 26, 2008
Hi,

Not sure if i have posted this in the right place!

I recently purchased a second hand LG aria 20 to install in my home/office. the unit is only a few years old but the contractor who removed it turned switch 3 off (the batt switch) so the system has now been restored to factory default! I have the programming manuals but it has been sometime since I have between involved in the industry so I am a little rusty! The problem I have is I have configured the CO lines and hunt groups for 2 PSTN's but when I hit a flexi key for say line 1 it come up with "ISDN line released"! Have I missed something simple?

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Doktor,

Another couple of quick questions

I have managed to set the flexi keys to line 3 and 4 (through menu 2) which has solved a few problems. But the strange thing is if I dial 9 for a line out on an analogue ext/handset I get line 6 or 5! But if I dial 9 on a digital EXT/handset I get line 3 or 4! Why would this be? I only have 2 lines so I want to disable lines 5 and 6 from the trunk. I have tried several combinations in menu 3 with CO range but it still doesn’t seem to work?

Question 2,
Setting up line 4 to detect a fax tone and divert it to an EXT which will have a fax machine attached to it. I have programmed FAX TRANS CO line to line 4 in menu 5 sub menu 15. Is that correct?
In what menu do I go to select which EXT I want the fax call to be diverted to?
Can I leave the default fax detect timers the way they are or do they need changing too?

Thanks

Airman1

Ok I managed to get the FAX diversion working and the CO group access sorted.

Just have one other question I can’t seem to get the internal music on hold to work (bells or chimes ECT) I have set MOH in menu 5 to internal but it still inst working do I have to change any another settings??

Music-On-hold is made through an SLT port or through a special connector on the main board.
Maybe this is different on your system.
Try to search your docs for SLT M-O-H.

///doktor

Doc,

You are the master not the doktor! Thanks alot for your help over the last couple of weeks. I sorted out the MOH and the system is working well.

Love this website thanks agian.

Thnak you for your interest in this very good product.
I was away for holidays for a couple of days - therefore it was impossible to answer rapidly!

///doktor

Also note that an SLT port (analog port) can be programmed so intrusion is impossible when using FAX mashines.
Maybe you found out yourselves?
What software lvel are you using, anyway?
Press TRANS/PROG and 40 - and post the content of the display here...
Could be something like : GS75 3.0 Bc

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back