Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

level 7 password 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

IODDP

Technical User
May 28, 2003
AU
We have won a maintenance contract with a 1 Lim system BC10 with an IPU , the previous contractor has changed the level 7 password. We cannot find the password or the contractor , I can log on with level 5 and I can do the SACOP command . Is there anyway to find the level 7 password or to reset the level 7 password

Yes, of course. This theme was discussed here (with solutions). You may use the Search button.

yes there is as already said, use search.

but more to the point, and we've done the same, lost and won customers. We allways disclose the level7 There should be no reason why the previous contractor should not do so.

Also in case of you still havng a problem E/// or D will get you the password (for a fee ;) )

Yes, of course. This theme was discussed here (with solutions). You may use the Search button."

I used the search function but cannot find the previous discussion or solution

just as a question.

If we post the fix

1> will it get pulled off
2> would the person get banned ?

no, as it was posted here before...

--------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get

My be somebody remember this
SACOP:……..
I need only SACOP command with parameter and no more

I know
I need example with correct unit, address and the rest of SACOP command

Thanks to the forum moderators they pull it out of here. Its actually not allowed to revealed this kind of information and it may cause damage to the system. We don't know who are surfing here, it could be the bad guys. My only recommendation to IODDP is to rebuild the system to the same revision. You can also use the system existing backup to create INL. It should be easy.

Hi,

The procedure was on affy.co.uk...Now they have redirected it to another link & the info is no more available...
For safer side ( As i don't want to be knocked off from this site)I would suggest that try to contact the guys there & may be they can help you...

Lot of guys here have the procedure/ SACOP but no one is willing to take risk...

Cheers,

""The truth about action must be known and the truth of inaction also must be known; even so the truth about prohibited action must be known. For mysterious are the ways of action""

Hi

Affy.co.uk does still exist it is only that i have moved away from publishing md10 information except for the company i worked for. When i was self employed i didnt care who i shared the information with, now i am employed by a vendor i have taken the step to publish the information to my coleagues. Most of the site is dedicated to halflife 2 deathmatch game and remote admin of my gaming servers.

Send a mail from the link on my website for further info

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back