Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Legend R.6 with 007 MLM Voice Mail 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjrockjr

Vendor
Jul 19, 2016
US
Have a Legend R6.0 with 007 MLM Voice Mail. System has 7 pots lines, voice mail set up for delayed answer on all auto attendant lines. Line 5 is not in pool 70 nor in Group Calling 770 Lines. Line 5 is still being answered after 8 rings. Any suggestions ?

The general principle here is a line that is not assigned to a pool is covered by the lowest logical ID that has the line assigned to it.

Does Line 5 appear on any of the VM ports?

You may need to assign Line 5 to a phantom adjunct, and then make that adjunct the Principal User of Line 5, ensuring that the adjunct does not have voicemail coverage.

Thanks TT Tommy, Line 5 is not assigned to VM Ports, no lines are. Do you think if line 5 was assigned to another pool that would help.

Just exactly what I described above - assign it to one of the adjunct extensions, and make that adjunct the principal user of the line. Rename the adjunct so you don't forget what it does. Since it isn't in the voicemail coverage group, it won't end up in VM

Wow, that brings back memories.
Havent touched a Magix or older in 8 years but I like to hear how things were done and reminisce in the memories.

Thanks TTT for bringing this all to light.

Have some pink

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back