Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Legend 7 w/ 2 PRI and MM 007 problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPE

Technical User
Aug 27, 2002
US
I have a Legend 7 system w/ MM 007 that I installed 2 PRIs, the PRI circuits are fine it just that the customer used to have notification to their cell, after they get messages, but now with this PRI installation some how that stop working, their pools are 899 PRI 1 and 898 PRI 2, the ARS start in the same order, pool 70 only have 3 lines and is not on any ARS.
All subcribers have COS 10 in the voice mail. I try with and without 9 before their numbers on the notification entry but no luck. Does any one have any idea? Thanks

It sounds like the 70 Pool is no longer accessable by the LAST PORT in your 007.

-OR-

It has no lines in it.

The LAST PORT in the 007 does the out calling.

Do what it takes to make that work, and you got it made!

Thaks, I did check the ports and all of them have the pool 899 and 898 assigned to them, and still no luck. what I'm confusing is, if with PRI and "NO" CO lines it does work?.
Also I put the PC with hyper terminal on the SMDR for output on thous ports, no luck either, nothing prints for VM ports.
any other ideas, thanks

The Mail Has to have access to a pool by dialing 9.

Can you dial 9 and get to an outside line, or not?

Of course, in all of this we are ASSUMING nothing changed except your type of lines, OR????

Check the FRL for the last port in vm. Should be the same or higher than FRL for PRI.

Yes, I only change the type of lines from Analog to digital again pool 899, B channel grp 1, and 898 to B channel 2.
ARS , dialing 9 goes first to 899 then 898. and yes if U use 9 from any phone U get the PRI channels.
I will check tomorrow the FRL on the VM ports, but I think is the same as the stations.
Thanks every one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back