Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Legend 7.00, V9.0 - Access Trunk Lines 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyTwoToes

Technical User
Feb 26, 2003
US
How do you access a specific trunk line from a phone with system access buttons only?

The code I believe is;

Intercom dial tone *03+craft4+_ _ (2 digit trunk)

But it gives wave off after *03

Any-Ideas...

Thanks,

It's craftr4, assuming the password hasn't been changed. This code is designed for technicians to test trunks, not for users to access lines individually, so you shouldn't pass it out to your users.

I have a paging system hooked up to a trunk port in our system. We use a pre-programmed pickup button programmed on our phones. So we hit pickup <trunk number> or in our case, pickup 831. Haven't tried it using a regular line, but it might work.

The facility trunck access code so I'm told by Tier 3 only works with analog trunks, it's not supported on PRI or Tie type. I have tried it on some PRI and it never worked, on Tie I have had success a few times but not all.

They are all loop start analog trunks. Does anyone know the code to access the trunks from a phone with system buttons only? Obviously, dialing *03 does not do it if I am getting a wave off signal...

Thanks for your help.
TommyToeToes

Try #9<trunk>. I programmed a speed dial for phones without room for any pre-programmed buttons.

What release is this system? Prior to Release 4 Legend you just needed *03 and the line code. So to access line 1 it would be *0301. It wasn't till the R4 they added in the need for the password and if the password has changed than of course craftr4 would not work.

Charlie Coale
magixtrainer@aol.com

Program a button on the phone for outside dial and enter *032723874 then when you hit the button all you have to do is enter trunks 01-80 to test them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back