Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Legato Networker Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inforfean1

Technical User
Jan 16, 2006
US
I am planning to take the LCNA exam, and would like to get some suggestions. If you have taken the exam, you don't have to reveal the questions. How many questions did they ask? Other hands-on experience, is there any other knowledge resource that you can recommend?

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thank you,

I pass the exam in Novemebr.Is not very hard, you must read the Documentation, and work with NW for a fee month.
I wish you good luck

if you go to Education on the web site, you can go down the certified track and there is detail on the exam (as much as can be given without breaking the Non-Disclosure Agreement) and an example exam.

Hi inforfean1,

I passed the LCNA exam one year ago. You must understand all the principals concepts of NetWorker (commands, troubleshoot, admins guides, technicals bulletins).
From memory, I think that I had 75 questions.
I will try to pass the LCNS. I don't know how many questions there is. I never passed him.
Good luck for your exam.

Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back