Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LDN Caller ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

LubbTech

IS-IT--Management
Sep 22, 2003
US
Does anyone have any suggestions where my problem might be?

On my attendant console my LDN Data for LDN0 is 7000 and my ANI_DATA is ANAT 353 AND ANLD 7447; when calls are placed caller ID is showing the 7000 LDN and I need it to show the 353-7447. Anyone have any suggestions.

build a clid table just for the consoles and apply it to the 2250

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Hey John I have already built the CLID table for the 2250 but do you know how to apply it the console? I have not been able to find where to do that. What I did as a work around was change CLID table 0 for the 2250 and assigned CLID table 1 to all my other units. This was the only way I could seem to make it work. If you know how to assign a CLID table to a 2250 I would sure like to know.
Thanks,

put a scr(n) key on your console with a dn and a clid, i've never done that but it seems like it should work. Most operators are not allowed to make outgoing calls due to call vol and job discription. i knwo some are not as busy as ours (we have 6 on duty duing working hours and as few as two overnight).. try the scr and let me know what you find..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back