Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ldk24 webserver problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgomfer

Programmer
May 12, 2009
ES
Hello.

I contact witn ldk24 in 192.168.1.1:8080/secure with user and password, but index.html is empty, none menu. Any solution to restore??

Thanks!!!

Your browser should be minimum version 5.5 of Internet Explorer, or use FireFox (Mozilla). Also try to restart by means of the reset button. Did you upgrade it just before it began not to work?

///doktor

Hello
Upgrade to newer firmware or use old browser

abl2910

Hello. I used IE from 1.5 to 7.0 none results. None update, display: LGE/SP24P-1.OCf OCT/03.
Reset button none results
How to obtain and update a new firmware?

Thanks.

This s/w is good enough. If you can not log in, or if the Network Admin page not is shown, then you can not upgrade the ipLDK-24.

///doktor

How to upgrade the ipLDK-24:

Just follow the steps:

After the "Network Admin" page is displayed, go into the sub-menu "System" and "Upgrade". Click "System" and click "Upgrade".

You see a log-on picture of User Name and Password must be entered.
User Name is "admin" and password is "admin". (Standard configuration from LG). (This can have been changed!!)

It is possible to change the User Name and Password or just password.
Or create a new User and its Password.
This is done in the "Configuration" submenu of the "Authentication".

Now the system software for the LDK-24 on your local computer.
The version should always be the latest.

Do not upgrade the software on a network drive!
Copy the file instead of on your own computer.
The network could go down during the upgrade.

The file that contains the new software, the file type "*. tar".
*. tar file is somewhat similar to a *. zip file. But the *. tar files should NOT be extracted.
When the file is found, click on it and you will be directed in the process.
The file system software for the ipLDK-24, including with all the images seen by the web administration (html files). (File names are limited to 28 characters).

Click "Upgrade" button to load new system software on LDK-24.

Do not run other programs on your PC when you upgrade!

Do not select the other images in your web browser, either forwards or backwards!

The update procedure takes less than 20 minutes!

The first 2 minutes, it does not immediately appear to be anything happening on screen, except that a counter is updated. What happens is that html files (web images) are copied to ipLDK-24.
Then the system software is copied to the ipLDK-24.
This happens when the "Updating" the field begins to be filled out, and the psercent (%) - rate rises.

Do not run other programs on your PC during the update from your browser!

Do not select the other images in your web browser, either forwards or backwards!

When it says "Firmware Upgrade Complete" in your browser, then the system software uploaded successfully.
Do not switch off the 230 VAC for the ipLDK-24 or press the reset button on the processor card.

Instead press the restart button on your browser page.

This restarts the ipLDK-24, which starts up with the new system software.

This is clearly displayed on the browser side!

///doktor

Thanks to all!!

Finally i displayed the admin menu complety with IE 5.5, and I configured all I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back