Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LDK for ARIA SOHO first time log in password 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyalgiv63

Technical User
Jul 12, 2013
MX
Hi to ALL

It is my first day registerd in here and first time using this site that looks great.

So far it was quiet helpful for me.

I just downloaded the LDK PCADMIN softwear and as i tried to log into it it dosnt accept the usual
USERNAME: Admin
passoerd: 0000
as published over here

any advise ??

THX guys

Hi

try : user: administrator / password : 0000

Regards

Thanks for that you like our site ;-))

///doktor

Hi
Thx a lot Doktor and Fares78 for your well come and assistanc [thumbsup].

Next question is can i keep the PBX conected via the office netstructure or the best is to be connected any time i need to program the PBX to conect it and as done to disconect.

Is there a log in password after conecting to the PBX and if yes how do i reset it is at all i can.

Thank you

in advance if any lenguege mistaks in advance my appologise [bandito]

Eyal Givon

To your question: Can I keep the PBX conected via the office netstructure -> yes. But you should keep the password and IP address secret.

///doktor

To your question: Can I keep the PBX conected via the office netstructure -> yes. But you should keep the password and IP address secret.

///doktor

Hi Doktor

THX for the answer

you did not answer me on the second part.

As mantiond the system was instaled by a technician is it possible he add a password to log into the PBX ?

And if he did so how can i pass it or change it to my desierd one.

Thx Mate[thumbsup]

You can set a 4-digit login-password for the ipldk at pgm162.

If you lost your password, the only way to recover it is from attendant station.
Pgm * #
Enter password 147*
Enter pgm162 and set a new password, or blank it out.

Sorry. Forgot to read through...

///doktor

Hi Doktor

When i try to connect my pc to the PBX it dosn´t connect and as well do not accept the binary library roothing.

Is there a special format for it ?

As well the people instaled the sistem did not activated many featuers in this PBX and we are about 10 days of opening the office and i need to login the PBX and activate and change some phones routing diferent what they assigned.

Is there any more basic book or instructions how to log in the PBX or you can advice how to.

Thx

Eyal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back