Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LDK 300 Firmware upgrade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsarkuant

IS-IT--Management
Apr 7, 2009
TR
Hi,

LG Aria's local support in Australia is very poor and unresponsive. Even ordering parts very difficult. One company's monopol not very good for the customers. I contacted them for firmware upgrade and could not get anywhere. Simply they do not wanna work at all.
Now I need to do firmware upgrade to get Meeting Room feature available.
Luckyly I have 2 MPBs.
The one in production AU30P-2.2Fi MAR/04 and
spare one that I have is AU30P-2.0At JUL/02

I have visitted and downloaded all files but I do not know which firmware should I use and how I will initiate the firmware upgrade.
Could you help me please?

The mentioned software is very, very old.
AU30P-2.2Fi MAR/04 and AU30P-2.0At JUL/02.

I would be very careful when opgrading to e.g. version 3.8, as I do not know if your existing hardware can work with s/w 3.8.
The upgrading process is described in the Installation and program manuals.

///doktor

Hi doktor,

To handle 3.8, can I do upgrade such as memory? If yes whats the max memory amount that I can put in.

If the system is a 2.2 , its likely you cant upgrade to 3.8. most likely the MPB is the older version. If the the MPB is just an MPB not MPBN then there might be some challenge on 3.8 version software try to upgrade to 3.6 then see what happens from there.

Dial Tone shoul be There

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back