Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LDK-300 Dedicated CO Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dishmega

MIS
Jan 28, 2005
US

How can I setup a CO line to be dedicated (incoming/outgoing) to a single extension?

Use an analogue line.

Incomming.
Set the line to "Normal" in PGM140.
Set the line in PGM144 to point to an extension number, using the line number twice.
Same line number twice: "Line 9 to Line 9" should be answered at ext. 239.
Outgoing.
The line number 9 should have line group 7.
This is set in PGM141.
When ext 239 dials for outgoing line then line 9 is used.
This is set in CO line group in PGM117.

///doktor

Hey man thanks for all your reply and sorry for the questions but I'm complete new to this system. I'm use to avaya ip office complete different from this guy.

I have been trying to connect with hyperterminal using the 19200,8,None,1,None setting but doesn't work at all. I notice that my MPB1 only has one COM port mark as SMC1 (COM2) PORT. Is there any programing via phone to enable this port?

I also tried different speed... :(

The serial cable and serial port on the computer works since I can connect to the voice mail box.

I just cant connect using PC ADMIN, can you explain how to program this with the phone ?

Connect from the phone:
Dial 0 (or 9) to find the keyset for the Main Attendant.
Then [Trans/Pgm]+*+#+[Trans/Pgm].
Dail the PGM number and program your PBX!

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back