Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ldk 24 firmware 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Programmer
Jan 7, 2009
IT
Hi to all members, this is my first post on this forum.
In the thread 1613-1391717 doktor talk about the CLI of analogical lines on Ldk-24. I have a ldk-24 system with firmware release XB.0Bb (phase 2). Can I upgrade this system to phase 3 (3.7)? Where can I found the correct firmware? (In Italy Ldk-24 have the name Nexer and it is out of sale by Promelit). thanks to anyone give me some infos.
Bye
Loris P.

LDK-24 or Nexer was sold in many countries. Now the ipLDK-20 has taken over, because of the price.
The Nexer (Next Server) is an unique small PBX with a telphony part and a data part. A web server is included, so all programming is carried out be a standard browser, like Internet Explorer.
The Nexer exists in 3 main versions: Ver 1, 2 and 3.
The processoer board for version 1 and 2 is the same, but for version 3.0 to 3.7, a different processorboard is used.
Therefore you cannot update from version/phase 2 (XB.0Bb) to version 3.7Dh (the newest one).
Your version of the XB.0Bb (phase 2) is the newest one for phase 2 - after my opinion.

///doktor

CLI of analog lines on LDK-24 is only working with version 3.7 (Best with the newest one s/w - 3.7Dh).

///doktor

Thank you doktor!! No one have answered me in Italy before you... I know that Nexer is now sold in Italy as Blexer with firmware version 3.7 with voip sip capability by Telecomitalia. I was surprised because Ldk20 was born from version 2.x with CLI on analog internal lines.
Bye and thanks!
Loris Piva

Thank you Loris.

The Nexer and the ipLDK-20 are two different products!

The LG ipLDK 20 Phone System
See this link:

The Nexer vas sold in version 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0/3.7 in many countries in Europe, but today only in a few countries, as the ipLDK-20 has taken over.
If you know LDK-100 or LDK-300, the ipLDK-20 uses the same PC program (LDK PC ADMIN) to do administration with.
The neser has a build-in web server.
Both ipLDK-20 and Nexer in ver. 3.7 can use CLI on analog lines - both internal and external.

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back