Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LDK-20 speed dial question

Status
Not open for further replies.

2311angel

Technical User
Aug 17, 2014
AU
I have an LDK-20 system up and running happily running software 3.9Je OCT/13 and was curious about something.
I have many speed dials punched in to the System Speed memory (SPD 2000~2499). Some of these speed dials are assigned to a DSS console as well.

Is it possible the flex button can actually light up when the system receives a call from that person, as well as displaying their name on the caller ID?

Thanks,
Angel

Hi

Unfortunately not. They are programmed to just dial the number.

Eats

Ok, Press Trans *#..... TRANS/PGM..... the transfer key?.......sigh!

Thanks for dropping by and letting me know. I suspected that might be the case!

Speaking of System Speed dials, are u able to enter these via the LDKPCADmin software? I've noted the speed dial table but it seem to only associate which extensions have access to which groups of speed dials?

Just out of curiosity...

Hi Tim

I've attached the Speed editor software. You will need to change from .doc to .exe for it to work

It can only be used via LAN connection, and version 3.0 upwards.

This is the only way you can make changes to the speed dials via PC on LDK.

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=f1324c01-56b6-454a-a4a2-e1d1c006580b&file=SpdEditor.doc
Thanks thermus!

I do recall seeing that software now that you point it out. Makes sense, you would want the average office admin type having access to the PCadmin suite.

Thanks for the info and the file.

Cheers
Tim

Hi Guys,
On the subject of central speed dials. I use PC admin to update and modify them locally. Is it possible to do the same remotely either using my isdn ta or 54k modem connections?
Regards
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back