Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LDK-20 KSUA UK - MOH Gain

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpafc

Technical User
Jul 4, 2003
GB
Is it possible to increase the volume (gain) on the external MOH port of an LDK20 pbx? Source is really quiet and rather than go there to play with the voulme of the file itself we have remote access and I was trying to find somewhere to up the gain but to no avail :-( Once again any help gratefully received. Ta very much like ;-)

Hi BPAFC,

The answer is yes, but what kind of External MOH are u using? e.g radio, dvd, mp3, etc...?

It is an mp3 player, a little usb powered unit :) Many thanks

Hi bpafc,

How do you connect your mp3 player? Is it connected to a PC or Directly connected to MOH Port?

directly connected to the MOH port

Hi bpafc,

If you are connected directly to the MOH System Port, you can increase only the volume on the MP3 itself. Apologies on my 1st answer.

Thats ok, that was my understanding on the situation anyhow I was just thinking if there was a chance it was possible you guys here would know for definite :)

LDK 20, or IPLDK? I think the 20 is GDK and Gain settings are main menu 5, sub menu 14. Flex 3 (LCO) Flex 4 (DCO) then flex 8 or 9 for music. My manual doesn't tell me which is external. Adjusting the MP3 player is a far safer option though i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back