Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LDK-100/300 Station, have't ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Step123

Technical User
Sep 7, 2022
CO
Good time, forum users!
Peaceful skies to all!
Decided to try my luck on your forum!
I deal with telephone exchanges only for maintenance - tighten connections, remove dust, change a non-working unit ....
There was a problem - I don’t know where to start and where to climb ...
They called me about a non-working station. After checking, it turned out that the 1000 mF 10VDC electrolyte exploded on the power board. I replaced it and the system worked. After checking the operating voltages (+5 / -5VDS; 30VDS), I decided that everything was fine. But...!
The problem is this: everything works fine, a number is dialed in the phone, the call rings inside tube, but the interlocutor does not hear the call, there is no call on the device. If the interlocutor knows that I am calling (by agreement, for verification), and picks up the phone, then we can talk, the lines have been checked, everything is working. But phones no calls (no rings).
After a more detailed inspection, it was found that the internal battery on the IPLDK-MPBN, SYU/MODY board is completely discharged.
Block ring generator module LDK-300 RGU has 25DC volts input voltage, 82AC volts output.
I'm not strong in telephony ... Can you tell me where to start looking for a problem? Is this a hardware issue or a software issue? Inside the station there is a telephone LDP-7024D.
I will be very grateful to you!!!

Hi what is your pbx brand? If ericsson md or mx
Md: find problem in Rg5dc
Mx: find problem in Elu34.

PG4E

Good day, inlsp05!
I, unfortunately, did not find the brand of the station ...
But the following boards and modules are installed in the unit box:
- Power supply - LDK-100 PSU,
- Expansion boards - GDK-100, DSIB - 1 pc,
- -/- LDK - 100/300, CSLIB12 - 3 pcs.
- -/- IPLDK - MRBN, SIU/MODU - 1 piece
- ring generator module LDK-300 (RSU)
- telephone set LG-ERICSSON LDP-7024D
On the ring generator module I checked the voltage - input 25 VDC, at the output - 82VAC.
All voltages are present on the power supply: + 5V, -5V, 28.5V, 3.3V.
Can you tell me ... find problem in Rg5dc .. - is it a power supply?
In any case, thank you very much for responding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back